Imagine there are over 200 millionaires. They all went from zero to $1M in less than a year. They all used the same framework. Would you follow it?
I will walk you through how they did it and show you how to make a million dollars in a year.
Do you have time to make a million dollars this year? I will show you how to make a million dollars fast. Maybe not this year but how about next year? Or the year after that?
You’re not rich because you are not doing. . .
There are thoughts and there are actions. Start acting now and your success will follow.
30 millionaires share their secrets / If they lost it all. . .
They were asked the question. If you lost everything, your money, houses, cars, contacts, friends. What would you do from day 1 to day 30 to build yourself back to being a millionaire?
They all canceled Netflix / Quit Watching TV, Gaming, Drinking. . .
I noticed a theme with all the millionaires. They all say that to succeed they will need to focus and get rid of distractions. Most used Netflix as the example.
Whatever your vice is whether it be Netflix, going out for beers, watching endless hours of YouTube, video games, etc. You will need to lose the distraction.
Remember, once you make your first million $$ you can go back to these time wasters if you want.
Work long hours / Get up early or go to bed late
You will need some time to yourself. Get up before the family to ensure you have time to commit with no distractions.
If you get more done at night. Stay up for an hour or two after the family goes to bed. This is when you can focus and get things done.
Find a quiet space to work. Even if you have to clear out the corner of a closet and wear noise cancellation headphones. You are going to need to plan on working 10 hour days for a month or so to get things started.
Talk to the fam / Explain that you need less distraction
Explain to your family that you need to focus for a short period of time so that you can spend more time with them in the future.
I am not saying that you should miss your kids sporting events or ignore your family. Just make sure they are aware of what is going on and be open to discuss any issues they may have. Plan out the days so you will have some time with the family and still make time to work.
They all used the same software / And a similar process
There wasn’t one person on the list of millionaires that “made it” without building a list.
They all used sales funnel websites, social media, email marketing and a handful of other software. It doesn’t matter what field they are in or what product they are selling. They all used a similar process.
Most built their list through Facebook groups. So pick a few large Facebook groups in your business field and start creating value to the other users.
If you are not willing to use some type of networking media, you won’t be able to make it. You don’t have to use them all. Stick to one or two that you are comfortable with and put all your energy into those.
I challenge you to follow their process for the next 30 days
Pick your niche, something you know a decent amount about. It could be a hobby like guns, surfing, or biking. Maybe it is what you do for work. A business that you have started? Whatever it is you need to be as specific as possible.
What do you have to lose??
To start your path to the 1st million $$. Join here. . .
You will have coaching and training from different millionaires from different niches like real estate, e commerce, charity organizations, fitness coaches, etc.
Every day will unlock a new training and a new task
Here are the basics from day 1 to day 30
Day 1- Find an idea or product to sell. . .
- Do you have any hobbies?
- Do you have expertise in your job?
- Do you have a story worth telling?
Day 2- Pitch your idea or product to a friend. . .
- Do you believe in it enough to be told no by 99 people to sell it to 1 person?
- Make a list of questions that you are asked about your product idea or story.
Day 3- Build your offer for what you are selling. . .
- Answer any doubting questions people may have about it.
- Brainstorm any extra products or ideas that you could offer with it. (Upsell)
Day 4- Create different levels of your product or idea. . .
- Book- $9.95
- Software- $99.95/one time
- Service-$99.95/ month
Day 5- Create the framework for your product, service or idea. . .
- Chances are this will take more than one day-Don’t worry we will work more on this next week.
- Create a guide for your product, service or idea.
Day 6- Catch up on the weeks work. . .
- Use the weekend to create anything you are missing.
- Spend time with family if you are all caught up.
- In your spare time perfect your idea.
Day 7- Day off
- Catch up day, regain focus for the week to come.
Day 8- Publishing
- Publish your product or idea on social media, YouTube, blog etc.
- Choose a good place to start telling people about your idea. If it is a video product you may want to use YouTube.
- If you are selling a book your clientele is probably more into blog reading.
- Get the idea?
Day 9- Prove how your product will benefit or change a person’s life. . .
- What problem are you solving?
- What desire, struggle, conflict or achievement are you selling?
Day 10- Create your story. . .
- How did you end up where you are?
- Tell the story like a movie
- High point, struggle, low point, epiphany, transformation, etc.
Day 11- Create a hook for your idea. (get people interested)
- How to use _________ to improve your ________
- _____ will change your life by __________
- Save $1000 by using this __________
- Are terrible ________ ruining your life? Try _________.
Day 12- Go over what you have done. . .
- Go over what you have done so far.
- Organize your work.
Day 13- Catch Up
Day 14- Day Off / Catch Up
- Relax, get some rest. Get ready for the next week.
Day 15- Create a sales funnel. . .
- Think of ways to generate leads
- Try making your first sale
Day 16- Start working on building your website. . .
- Build a website that sells.
- If you don’t know how to do this, find someone to do it for you.
Day 17- Combine your hooks with your story and create an offer. . .
- Use your hook and story to create an offer for your idea.
- Publish your hooks, stories and offers to your website.
Day 18- Test your sales website. . .
- Use your friends or current email list to see if it is something people will consider buying.
- This will get you some feedback.
- And a little traffic to your site.
Day 19- Come up with a one time offer. . .
- Offer something that is related to your idea.
- Something like one on one training with you.
- Or two for the price of one.
Day 20- Catch Up Day
- This has been a lot so far
- This is where most people quit and get overwhelmed
- The reason everyone is not a millionaire is that most don’t make it to this point
Day 21-Day Off
Day 22- Bring traffic to your site
- Add a link to your site on everything. Email signature, Facebook profile, YouTube channel, Blog etc.
- Email your entire inbox telling them about your new idea, product or service
Day 23- Find influencers in your niche
- Create a list of 100 popular people in your field
- Try to contact all 100 people
- Ask for advice (you will probably only get a hold of 5 or 10 if you are lucky)
Day 24- Start leaving comments on your 100 person list
- Leave valuable information and content on influencers media
- Comment on everything you know anything about
- Try to be the 1st to comment
Day 25- Try running ads
- Run a Facebook or Google ad (start with $10/day)
- Don’t blow your savings just do a small test ad
Day 26- Fine tune your sales offer
- Go over your sales offer with a test group.
- See if people who are interested in your idea are engaged.
- If you are selling a bike and a bike enthusiast loves your product. Make sure they like your offer!
Day 27- Immerse yourself
- Commit yourself to this every day for a year.
- Learn everything you can about your idea’s field.
Day 28- Stay committed
- This is where people fail. They aren’t fully committed.
- Focus on your million dollar business.
Day 29-Make a daily checklist
- Make a list of tasks and do it every day.
- Hire a Virtual assistant to do things you don’t want to.
Day 30- Tweak everything for the rest of the year
- Constantly tweak things that are not performing.
- Make sure to double down on things that are working.
What\ do you have to lose??? What do you have to gain??? Is it worth committing yourself for a year???